Monday, October 25, 2004

fuck you, fuck me

A kiss
a simple kiss
has made me go mad
question everything
that we've ever done
or even said

your motives
my attraction
your words
my reaction
your touch
my whisper
your kiss
my shiver
your actions
my distractions
your patience
my logic
your emotion
my devotion
your lust
my love
my problem
with all the above

so I push
and flee from you
hiding in my books
my art and even the kid too

but none of that will solve
the sexual fire inside
when I hear your voice
or you kiss my lips
I get all twisted, no lie

It's all my problem
I'm just crazy
for nothing is ever quite right
Do I need to protect my self
or just have you for the night

There is only you on this ladder
and me up above
you had started to ascend it
but descended from above

what has changed
why do I care
how does it effect you
do you see

I still love you, but
can't stand to see you
unless you are
going to hold me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home