Monday, October 25, 2004

Bling Bling

take it slow
behave yourself boy
i may be playful
explicit and adventurous
but I am still sweet
like a peach
be careful with me
I can bruise easily
as ripe as you may
want me to be
be careful not to damage
the ecosystem of me
i love friendships
and need someone too
but where can i set
the boundaries without
building walls and trip ropes
that trip you and you
I just found myself, and
there's much more to find
I need to be free
and learn to deal with earths'
and my time
to live alone be comfortable
with just me
it would be so easy
to just choose
and have another with time to please
but my reality
my heart keep saying to me
No body Serious, no Boyfriends
no foolin' around too much you see
I'm not free lovin'
not a hoe or a
sleep around bling bling
I'm a mom
driven, ambitious
learning and loving
and feelin' crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home