Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Goodbye

It's my leftist tit
my selfish feminist ways
my kid, my art
my time, for fucks sake

it's is just for now
not serious
which I don't need anyhow
then why come by
and fuck with my family's head
I'm not for kicks anyhow

I don't want to play games
I have homework instead
A career, the PTO
and TIMED satellites to show
My crazy art takes time
and if you don't understand

I just broke up with my kid's fucking dad
it was twelve long years
now I'm here instead
on my own with a kid
a statistic at that
looking for my self I found you instead
fuck that

But these patterns are easy
I can replicate them in my head
I don't need a dick now
I need my diploma instead
I have to stay focused
to what's pounding in my head

My kid, my time, my art
it is all instead
in steady strides
I will do what I said
thanks for your time and love
but I need myself only in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home