Wednesday, December 28, 2005

sometimes selfish is how it has to be...

there is no other lover
whom can compare to
you at this moment
the instant I fall
it is like the fly
whom steps lightly upon the venus trap
buzzing through my adventure
waiting to fall for someone real
to capture my heart
someone true
whom can love more
than just my skin
was it you whom let me in
or is it him too
I have not a clue
for what to do
but keep loving
my little dude
even though he is quite rude
my love for his attitude is
a true expression of
freedom you can only dream of
maybe you can't see them
but I need him
and he needs me
in order to be this free
and I need everyone to see
that I am here for more than just me
its at least two if not three in this hierarchy of
loving and being with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home