Sunday, December 04, 2005

stop this nonsence

you spend to much time on your computer
to much time with your friends
your gonna die in the end
if you keep smoking that stuff my friend
mom I beg of you to stop this last puff
I'll break your bong and pipe
I want you to quit, alright?
I know you can win the fight
to stop and see the bright
spend time with me i insight
for you to see my little light
it wants to shine in the sky like a kite
cant you feel this might
be the last time I ask of you
to find me, to help design me
I have to end now
break the violence of this addiction
this is now my mission
to stop these fears
of my little sweet dear
that I will leave him here
alone we both fear
with out his mom here
lost in her own world we both fear
an addiction to near
affliction of depression
a regression in this obsession
of my reality
I need to abandon this abnormality
of informality of my love
I want him to know he's above
the rest
and yet I still need to invest
more energy into my love
will he know he's the one son
I can not live to hurt
this experience I won't revert
for I know what I must do
and most of my friends are too
so this time I must make do and
decide to be clean for me and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home