Friday, November 25, 2005

add/delete user?

have I gone mad
blinded I taste from
another mac user
something tangible yet virtual
a common addiction
of fruit
a byte of you
is too much to compute
this is a trivial pursuit
for my distance is increasing
in days
I am headed away
and no lover
can stay
even if apple is your game
my-space is
the ultimate race
in time I want to define
how to love and
yet treasure
my own dam time
and this love of yours
can mess up my mind
and I may find
in a months time
a heart of broken
hopes
and still more ropes
to keep me here
this is just a part of
what I fear
among the virus you've installed
and the system maintenance
I've got to overhaul
this is not all
that is dealing out cards
I have some bugs in my design
and in order to work here
you'll have to find time
to deal with this little network of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home