Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sometimes late at night...

there is a vision
which will not leave my mind
a vision of us
a moment of time
a space to unwind
a taste of sweet lime
to quicken our pace
and trace the wind
consumed we try to blend
this message I send
of confessions
my lustful aggressions
this is no place for our digestion
of this obsession
of my love
it slips on like a glove
ever amorphous
like the stars above
our bodies tangle
a new strain of
macro-evolution
in this embryo of
our emotions
devotion
and simple
annotations
to this complex
relation, in relation
to phenotype
of our pangaea of
this little
lovers fight
to survive
the distance
of this asexual
relationship
in the grips of
paradise and
the reality of
this trivial life
without a partner
I will prosper
with strife
and continue to wonder
about the beta test
that fizzles now less
with no possible
time to invest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home