Friday, November 11, 2005

my lil moss year round...

autumn leaves soaked
and carved into the swollen grass
Blades green with moisture
delivered from drenching months
of my tears
falling upon the linoleum
and spilling upon the concrete
that runs between our souls
the tears flow down river
emptying into the ocean
of my dreams
drenching and drowning
my fears
and realizing my tears
are mirrors of my mind
if only I would take more time
to define this delicate season
and find my love
not lost in the memories
but in the little toes
that still reflect in the
waters that fill my puddles
with a pretense that
stresses and intensifies
as he splashes
and demands to be loved
adored and tucked in
through the little door
thats always open
just for him
a season of him is always in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home