Wednesday, November 23, 2005

not now

as I move forward
I find my self looking for reverse
trying to find a way to hide
looking for a new disguise
hoping I can fly
and leave these feelings behind
its not that they are not
of love I find
these feeling hard to define
I can't manage my time
I have to deliver this design
and continue on mine
this journey of me I must find
I need my space
this place where I can define
the distance of
and compassion's above
this is the flutter of my heart seen
a view of this dream
an illusion it could be
I need to make sure I still see
this part of me
blossom and become the artist
I see in the image of me
that I developed online
and over this defining time
of intimate self discovery I find
that I have a lot more of me
to discover in this sea
of mystery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home