Friday, November 25, 2005

goodbye we must say....

you memory is fading
the essence of you is just a memory
in my distant past
a recollection with effort
and yet i long for you
waiting to hear your voice
wanting you to say
no
stop
wait
but those words will never come
and this place we've now created
is but severed in half
in a distance that is 1/4 earths mass
at last i can say
that I have made head way
in finding my self
and guiding us well
my direction won't sway
continue on
experiencing life
living each day
as I would have you stayed
wether we sill would have played
this is where
the reality sets in
and I can see the
love for you pumping
under my skin
and your essence within
this environment of lust
a simple misguided trust
of emotional and sexual frustration
your distance inflates them
lets save our encounter for the future
in this simple
redesign in our relationship over time
for now I have to move on with mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home