Sunday, November 27, 2005

document, capture each day

it seems I need distance
as I push interaction away
yet draw in others to stay
this lack of self interest, my decay
yet divulge in it I will play
in self documentary each day
will be my way
I will pay what ever it takes
to make my sacrifice
and create this device
that i can utilize and devise
this artistic analysis of
my inner most thoughts
my robots, and chaos of knots
I think its all for not
my self is the only I've fought
critical evolution
in this conclusion of direction
this will be my infection
the detection of my innermost feats
the sails and the beats
a collection of my expressive
endeavors and self constructing letters
to document my life
a moment earth confined
divided by this sublime
and conscious
sometimes obnoxious
existence of mine
throughout a universe
of great time
a moment we all define
and here I document mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home