Monday, December 26, 2005

solutions in evolution of love

i drove 300 miles to an elevation
where I thought my head would clear
hopeful i could find myself here
but every second I dare to fade
you sprung in my mind silver inlaid
like a love long delayed
and yet I gazed into the night
silent was our soak despite
the pounding of my heart
and the celestial art
a transparent start
that i hope to hear you've seen
the same fire ball as time between
this is the space my simple place
where i can find peace a solitude of mine
with my friends we quietly play
barely a word we said each day
enjoying our company of space
a new mood to evolve this place
relax away these fine cold days
and yet my mind continues to stray
I try to keep you tucked away
even-though you've consume my
night and light you've given
me a new reason to fight
and a fresh design
on a new kind of mind
and a conscious healthy
state of kind, your arms around mine
this is where I want to be
a conscious mystery
a social contest to undress
the stigmas of this enigma
of our time, and this little circle
where you consume mine
its only a mater of design
that I have the sign for
and I will make mine for you
to see that I still think
you could be good for me
even with your std
because its more than most
will admit they have
even more common 2 consider it bad
and where I have to find
my love is in my heart and head
this is critical if you sleep in my bed
and fuck with my kid's head
I know its nothing to dread
but I need you to know that
he's my priority instead
of this love that has infested my head
even with you invested
or ingested I like our path
your more than just simple math
and i can develop the solution
to your equation of love
the trajectory can be programmed above
this is the possibility of my kind of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home