Tuesday, December 06, 2005

multiple layers of love

i am draped in the clothes
of the last love
that occupied my time
the one whom captured
my dreams and thoughts
and carried them away
with him in his
overstuff bags
yet time has passed
and I still linger
in the essence of his shirt
yet I flirt
with the my new distraction
in fact I will add his
stack to my clothing rack
and wear them back to back
can I manage
to stack love like that
and continue to be
this techNO_c@t
a deviant brat
a digital trap
for these insufficient
lapse of memories
of uncontrollable
downloads into my rom
there is nothing wrong
with love more than
the one thats gone
as miles and seconds
become us
we transform from
acquaintance to lover
like digits into binary
each moving through
the mass of space
this finite race
against our own fate
we continue to rotate
and communicate
through these delicate
treasures we have left behind
for eachother to
love and define
these relationships over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home