Tuesday, December 27, 2005

in the melodies that describe my mood
the attitude of the bass subdued
a place for me to adjust and reboot
and take a straight look
into the essence of me
and try to see the place i need to be
and how I want to pee
in the reflection of my dreams
and in time it will all seem
as if it were a reflective state
of this quickened rate of my
lovely date whom has captured
my mind and now I wish I had more time
to develop this lush and favor full wine
made from our love of the time
we developed for ourselves in this
hesitated place where we found our hearts
and testing the arts of our sexual parts
I need more of these reality games
in time it will be our new thing
to play these silly files
and tweak the bass
your output is designed with grace
especially when you caress my face
with your delicate finger
that trace my curves
and lighten up my nerves
towards you and yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home