Monday, December 08, 2008

Hope, null, void it’s Hopeless

Listen: "Hope, null, void it's Hopeless"

Hopeless are the billion light bulbs that flicker in the night, the null of my life
Hopeless is my empty cup, like the soul of the waitress
Hopeless is the concrete and every whore who paces the pavement
The boyz who can’t control their urge
Its hopeless I just want to drug them and pick their pockets as I video tape their misogyny
Hopeless there are no safe places for us to hide
Its hopeless
Just as the mothers who can’t feed their children because of the dicks they please
Hopeless are my words as nobody really reads them
Nobody really takes time to understand
Hopeless is my future, love, hopeless I tell you
Its hopeless, I’ll never be over him, he plagues my thoughts of bright blue
Hopeless it’s true, hopeless me and you.
Hopeless is he who is ½ inch below the national standard, hopeless is his plea to reason that his’ double the national girth.
Hopeless are those SUV’s with white roofs and bright colors
Hopeless are our children without father
With mothers on Food-stamps and Medicaid
Our children in the public prisons, eating USDA food from genetically altered labs
From Mexican immigrants coated in Dow Chemicals
We are all hopeless in Levis and lost in Patagonia Fleece for Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanza
Its hopeless I’ll never be able to suck him off, he dead, its hopeless.
Hillary is hopeless as Secretary of Fate, oh did I mean State
State of Emergency, State of Arms, a Military State, mental state, your fate is in the hands of her State of Democracy, Bureaucracy, idocracy
Its hopeless this race, this time and place
Obama won the race, but there is still go hope in my face
I fear this state of the Nation, Hopeless is our masturbation of media
I see our hopeless state of fear
Hopeless is this war of Terrorism My Dear
Hopeless we will likely still not survive, even if my chickens are alive
It’s all hopeless I tell you
Even with my sobriety and this useless anxiety
Hopeless is my state of repair, nothing here is ever fair.
Its all a joke, nothing you would want to smoke.
Hopeless here we are, dead in the wake of our glory
Asleep in the mind, hopeless is mankind, no wool here to find, these sheep are blind
In our seas of plastic, our tides of Cheer, a greater void is
Hopeless our 2012 is near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home