Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Running on empty
Looking for again, me
Within this catastrophe
I’ll try to be honest with me
But I’m good at hiding
And denying
Avoiding and annoying
I like to create this imaginary wall
Of safety and sage
I’m now in dismay
Things astray
Life in disarray
Yet here we plan to stay
No delay to accept
Was I there on a bet?
I’m better than Ed
Moving ahead instead
Nothing to do with a bed
Only Love and play
We never had it that way
And I deserve better I say
So I gladly let you walk away
Better than having
Someone who never cared
Because I don’t want to waste
What I share
To someone who isn’t there
Who could be so cold?
You’ll be miserable when old
Alone and disengaged
A lack of care
How I compare
To the loves I know
And you don’t stand a chance
To accomplish any romance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home