Sunday, August 10, 2008

Delayed but Unafraid
I’ll stand here renegade
As you’ll eat my eggs
I go back to beg

Compelled instead to ED
I’ll take my chances
Continue college and
Interactive knowledge

I’ve removed your leash
I’ve taken retreat
And like a coward
You choose to abuse

Because you can’t loose
face the true you
negate the childhood
you substantiate

hide at the playa
run to play
I’m sure you’ll have a nice day
Pretending to be awake

I don’t need an altered state
Or a cheep date
It’s the love, I debate
Genuine or Cut-rate

I don’t have a dime
I’ve wasted so much time
A victim of emotional
Abuse of the mind

I have so little time
To prepare for our minds
To find a place to call ours
For Jared my super power

My advice to you
‘Get cut, you fucking jew’
I hate to be a hick
But cut your dick

You don’t deserve to have me
And my world of dreams
A child it seems
Would restrain your means

And when materials mean so much to you
There no time to see
The real value is time
And I'm thankful to still have mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home