Tuesday, August 05, 2008

-shorts-

There are these crossroads in life
And if you cross them, it could bring you much strife
Yet if you align them, it could bring you much spice

There are no rules to define us
And the way we choose to live
Be creative with the tools used to design us
Leave you minds open to entwine us
Or forever to realign us

I choose to have a choice
And a voice, that is loud and clear
Ready to lead without fear
Engaging our future, holding us near

There is no need to feed
On the insignificant greed
In the end we only have our seed
So plant it in my garden
And we can grow in the light together
Sharing rain showers of love
Our roots will tangle with our emotions

I see this ocean
And I feel the light
Somehow, I’ve been caught
In another fight
Trapped in a net
Of this social plight

There is no map to guide us
They are here to divide us
As they conquer our space
And try to win a race
We never intended to run
Hey I’m not having anymore fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home