Sunday, October 15, 2006

Surprise!

surprise hey LOL surprise
I'm coming to town
and I'm not going to tell you
I'm not going to call you
well not until Saturday Night at 9pm
All your friends will tell you
they will see me
I will hang with them
they will call you and see where you are
they will see if you are coming down
Hey surprise, I coming to town
not to see you
but surprise, I wanted you to know
I won't be seeing you
huh, yeah so I'm in town
I guess you heard
yeah so what is up
I'm in town, surprise!
I leave tomorrow
I didn't see you
maybe I'll see you online
whatever
it would suck if I don't see you
but I didn't call
I was busy
seeing everyone else
who was calling you
telling you
that I was in town
but not to see you
just to surprise you and to laugh
and to let you know
I don't care
surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home