Monday, May 22, 2006

focus ideas through YOGA

Ideas that connected us
get lost in the delusions of my mind
intimate times are tangles
of emotions and fantasies obliged
hidden in the soul
remembering the essence
defenseless I divide and contour
one more goal
see if you can stand hold
wait to find any so bold
only to remember
to create the mold
create the time
generation i see this
nation divided
easier when your told whose side
no reason to use your mind
now, I found my self
stuck in this very place
another hell
which I must face
a lesson learned
turn up the psytrance
to drown out the sounds below
the chattering nothingness
yet its everything I don't have
everything why I exist
here in this pueblo
finding the tools to make this work
making the decisions
that catalyst motion and interaction
such an important time
an important lesson
i want to address it
contest it
balance is the key
to the acceptance and reality
of such a difficult time
its not nearly defined
and only focus I see
is through yoga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home