Sunday, January 15, 2006

disappointed indeed

almost to tired to sleep
barely the energy to speak
struggling to type
and to make sense
of my feelings
and if I should be so crude
tell you off
spill my rude twisted mind
arrange it all fine
according to your plan
you can blow away
with the breeze from the fan
so is this how it will end
as i wake up to see
the selfish that you confide
you'll take no time
to find and savor
to experience my flavor
you haven't but the time to see
and I expected more of you
if you wanted to be with me
you can't even show to my live a/v
this is but what you miss
when i find this so apparently
coy, you have shown your age boy
and I should throw away my toy
and reclaim my space
that you can barely relate in
because i was just *damn sexy* to you
someone to use
you had nothing to loose
as i fly away
in just a few more days
and this time is relative
to my emotions
or is it this full moons motion
i won't let that under invest
in my emotions and feeling
and how they have been hurt
this is exactly
why there is distrust
violence and lust
its a misunderstanding of trust
why i am destined to be
more centered in me
just like you
except celibacy i will once again choose
and you can sit back
and watch me cruise
as you have lost my respect
what did you expect
when you neglect
what you almost had kept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home