Wednesday, October 19, 2005

?'s if you...

how much do you miss me?
do you think of me each day?
do you think of my lips remeber their grip?
do you struggle for a moment to remember that time?
do you stroke your while thinking of mine?
do you find each moment harder to define?
do you miss me more or less is the sign?
do you see me waiting for you in your mind?
do you wait for my call?
do you dream of my presense?
do you want my boy and all that it involves?
do you still need me now?
do you mean what you say?
do you want me to cum play?
do you wish for my hand to hold yours above sand?
do you have hope is our love?
do you still have passion for all the above?
do you crave my boot in that sex_e suit?
do you see were making love in that tree?
can you find time to speak more of your mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home