Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I remember fate

I remember the first picknic
our first kiss
I planted it like my fist
made love under the moon
our rhythm and tune sweet perfume
hiding under covers
trying to keep from being discovered
I remember the moment we met
and all the time we've kept
and yet I've wept
your moved and left
another quest
what do you suggest
I submit my list
it's delivery is simply time
take yours and I'll do mine
I believe if theres enough
then this won't be your bluff
lonely, wondering where this will go
digital to analog
mist into fog
can I post this fucking shit in my blog
in the end
its at least a log
of the place, and states
that I think of these dates
and how I use this to contemplate
my own psychological fate
in this relationship I still debate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home