Wednesday, October 12, 2005

fuckyouall_myspace

I am horrified when I see this careless interaction
this festering over the exploitation of
what you think is *friendship*
you people discuss me, all of you
each and every one whom resides on this network
posting comments about mundane stuff
wasting time checking to see
whose been doing what, when
these clicks bore me
and this tedious frenzy
like a high school flashback
must not be allowed to drain my energies
and poison my visions
with careless interactions
and misuse of those who truly care
I will not dare to walk
this dark and lonely path
I choose to withdraw and
redirect myself to a better
place for me to express my
artistic interests and navigate
the simple technologies instead
of this complete waste of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home