Monday, January 17, 2005

Streaming Consciousness 1.0

The space between my eyes
is relative to the distance
of planets and moons
or galaxies within the universe
dotted and glittered across the
celestial sky of
twinkling and glowing wonders
of life
intelligence
and intellect
where do we begin to understand
how have we come so far
yet ignorance is our fight
wandering
thru this time
thinking of neurons
and of their ability
to create dreams of
realities here and then
wrapping us in our placenta
protecting our simple minds
creating our worlds
language
feeding my words
finding spaces occupied
making inhabitance divine
alone relax inside
insight is this reflection of mine
a realization of love
and reactions of chemicals
between your nucleus and mine
projecting and detecting radiations
unfounded complications
basic interpolations
missing the predicted hydrogen
for my complicated state
of compassionate chaos
within our binary
colliding rotating
interfering
love and hate
debate
don't know if I want
reiterate
and reapply
this consciousness
of past and future
when dust has begun to swirl
and matter is collecting
dinner is simmering here
I am making it
even if you plague my mind
no matter how I spend my time
with or with out you
available is not my place
serious compositions
must not erase
my proto-place
hyper-space
or techie base
with codes of mace
for what I face
is my self
alone I seek
to find peace of this
required mission
of life
thru this special
insignificant evolving
amorphous
relationship
to love and life
and time and existence
for all to see
and hear
experience this vision
of energy
expressing compassionate
inhabitance and consciousness
within your reference frame
and moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home