Thursday, December 30, 2004

Too caught up in yourself to see, now your

gone
the wind blows
tumbling
a misery implied
you fly away
ahhhh
relief digests me
patterns broken
I simply move
reference frames
change
as time lingers
true identities revealed
and consume
the one man
who stood
hammer in hand
ready to shape
from my ladder
this legend
of magic
and love
simple minded
I found
he was not
as he said
mountains deceive
glasses fog my vision
broken, now I see
the person
who hides
from health
but speaks of
it's wealth
your image
ingested
now
detested
infested
with greed
and still
hung up
on that
potential seed
clinging to
anything that
I may need
something you can feed
or feed from
give it to someone
who wants
to eat your cum
cuz it's dumb
and I'm numb
to this crazy
I'm not near
that lazy
not into
that maze
not to waste dayz
on playz
for secondhand
half-assed
self-infected
ejected
interest
in my
overachieved
underestimated
quality ass.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home