Monday, December 20, 2004

Condensation Theory

Calculating your orbit
caught in the nebulae of Orion
blue shifted we move swiftly together
evolving from chemical reactions
finding our composition attracting
or is it a virus your reacting
infecting my mind
neurons amorphous divided by time
lack of oxygen clouds divine
interstellar mediums combine
creating galaxies to explore
tidal forces moving planets and worlds
a binary system we could combine
my little moon won't mind
as long as we slowly transverse motion
taking time to synchronize our orbits
not the usual solar model
a singularity of infinite possibility
like a quasar I pulse for you now
radiating infrared for you
through cold dark matter
and black holes
follow my dust trails in the cosmos
have you seen my doppler shift
from friends to lovers convection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home