Sunday, January 09, 2005

How about the Water Course?

maybe he was right all along
I wanted to just know you
see you
see if you were all they they said
because
he speaks the world of you
thinks things pure
knows I need
to be free
how I need to be
alone
yet together with
somebody
special
solid
gentle
someone who
makes me
want to be
the better person
I see
myself
in the
mirror
of my reality
tracks and paths
can lead me pass
as our time
comes
and loves
to grasp
alas
Portland
and denver
a clever
mask
of individual
self created
insulated
calculated
and related
events
of immense
coincidence
no incident
a miss
of
this dance
not a chance
I have waited for
someone like you
dreamed of this
person
open-minded and true
and maybe it
could be you
if only I knew
or took the time to know
we could flow
and go
to lunch:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home