Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You go extreme when you get with me

I should come with a disclaimer
where the peaches grow
there is pain to know
but love has many
places you can go

I run a million miles a second
hard to keep track of
easily attractive, distractive
and distracted I can keep you faceted
with ancient african rhythms
a home of many visions
interests in divisions
with lots of self constructed missions

There is the art, my love
my kid whose my sweet dove
in opposites I write
I know you'll soon take flight
I spill too much on tap
the papers got all that
bold and blunt
consistently a cunt
i love to hunt. a spy
I could detect your
insufficient lie
that you use to hide
your true feelings
where I can find you
and remind you

I will haunt you when you leave
I could throw things try 2 make you bleed
I may be up all night
text_ing random messages
going crazy, if you amaze me
I just want you to know how extreme
my love just may seem
but it's a thousand times
the potential seen in this serene fling

I could be up all night
thinking, writing and denying
devising plans
I'll grab your hand
to bring you near
least you fear
me at the burn this year
my dear

this is no fight
my love is tight
not loose like the rest
it's intense, with no defense
for pain, thats inevitably Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home