Friday, August 19, 2005

Stream this bitch...

My consciousness has depressed me
overwhelmed and distressed this I must confesses
but this mess I have created has long
since been activated
and I have always hesitated to
get a grip on this
equipment of this entrapment
within this digital existence of indifference
simply an organism caught in my
own technology where I have gotten
the best of my mind
now I spend all this time
thinking about significance and if any
thing matters anyway
so what do you do when you push
limits this way a self perpetuating
realization of your simplicity
and complex knowledge of how simple it really
all is, so then why do I sit and ponder this bullshit
and study astrophysics
I ain't no wiz_it, just abstract
situated back enough to have
this massive attach of reason and
reasonable insanity
within my own head
do we have to go around again?
the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home