Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Misunderstood goodbyes

Who is the crazy one here may I ask,
did you connect us then run out the back.

I wanted to know you, because you took the time,
then you ran from my friendship and love, not a good sign.

You told me your depressed, and it is all about you,
I find it interesting, that happened after our snowshoe.

It's doesn't really matter because you've ruined it now,
I can't have love for someone, who doesn't love me anyhow.

It's something that grows, slowly over time,
A curious feeling that was not just all mine.

I know that I scare you because I'm so blunt,
Your afraid that I need you, and want you to front.

But I don't need a dad, or a man to provide,
I need someone just to hold me, and tell me I'll survive.

I wanted someone interesting, smart and obscure,
a person to hold conversation with me for sure.

But what I found was someone who is scared,
afraid of my kid and my abstract fucked up head.

We have chemistry that even you can't deny,
A scientist would say, we're attracted you and I.

So I want to have fun, be casual and free,
no restrictions on who I love, or what I want to be.

I don't regret a thing, and I still like you lots,
I enjoyed our time, when your ready find my cot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home